
March is steadily drawing closer, bringing with it life as one of the millions of unemployed inhabitants of the world. I am unemployed, however, by my own choosing.
This all started in january, when I handed in my letter of resignation. I decided that my last day at work would be march 15th. After this I will be leaving Finland for some time. My plan is to head east by train, crossing the vast tundra of Russia, the deserts of Mongolia and heading for the bustling cities of China. What happens after China is still totally in the open. Heading back to Pakistan is an option, as is Laos, Thailand and Indonesia. But the decision on where to go after China is still months away, and I do not even want to make definite plans before then.
What I am thinking right now is that I will spend anything from a few months to a year or two traveling. After this I don't know. Possibly back to studying, or then something else that comes along.
I will be attempting to keep a blog. I am not much of a writer, so it should be quite interesting to see how things go. I will be concentrating more on photography, and hope to get some photos which will be worth showing. In my gallery there is already some photos from my previous travels to Asia. One trip in the summer of 2008 to Thailand, Laos and Cambodia, and another to China for christmas 2008 and new year.
No comments:
Post a Comment