
Banner in Nanjing, China
One month from today is my last day of work. I also have the necessary visas for Russia and Mongolia, and on monday I should get the last visa for the start of the trip, which is the Chinese visa. In Finland the embassy only grants visas which are valid for one month, although the application form does have the option for a longer one. Once in China I'll try to get the six month, multiple entry visa. I've heard this shouldn't be too hard. My plan right now is to go through Russia and Mongolia fairly quickly, and then stop in China for longer.
I still have another week of holiday. I've really enjoyed having a holiday now, right before the trip. Haven't had to rush all the preparations and so on. Now its just 20 days at work, most of which I'll be in Sweden. Then its bearing 090 degrees, and off I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment