
Shanghai, China
This is my first post as an unemployed, ex-government employee. I just got back from Sweden on Thursday and Friday was my last day of work. I ended up moving my last day of work to may 15 because of work related things. Not at all a bad option. The last few weeks in Sweden were really enjoyable.
Now I'm just seeing friends and getting the last things organized. I think I'll leave for Russia in five or six days. Have to see how things go. My plan is to take a bus from Helsinki to St. Petersburg and spend a couple days there. From there I will probably take the train to Moscow for a few days. I think my last stop in Russia will be Irkutsk and the area around Lake Baikal. From there I'll continue to Ulaan Bator, Mongolia, then China.
But since I'm still in Finland I won't write anything more then that I am really starting to get excited about this. Asia, here I come!
4 comments:
Happy travels man
Good Luck! Have fun!
Hey Lauri! It has been a long time! So you are traveling to Asia huh? Well, if you can, you should come visit KOrea as well. :) It's only an hour or so flight from Beijing to Seoul, so it's pretty close. - Esther
Ei muuta kun kovasti onnea ja hyvää reissua!
Post a Comment